Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blog Neglect

Sorry about the blog neglect.

All my most recent ideas have been shot down. I had a pretty awesome blog a-brewin about red flags that my BFF's and I collected in college, but decided it just wasn't blog appropriate. Sure, you would have gained all kinds of information that might have saved you from certain heartache in future relationships, but public sharing of the flags might cause future heartache for all of us too. Because I'm not really sure who reads my blog. But here are the flags, just so you know they do exist:
If you want to know the story behind each flag, you'll just have to ask me in person. If you are the person responsible for the flag, I hope you have a terrible week.

In other news, Itchy came down with a case of the spots again. He's the most allergic dog I've ever met. When he has an allergic reaction to something, he breaks out in hives which look like little cow-licks all over his body.
He didn't seem too bothered by them. Also, he loves benadryl.

Christmas is an insane time at school. I alternate between really fun days and really, really terrible days. Then there are days when it snows during school and someone spends 30 minutes watching the snow instead of paying attention.

Oh, that was me.

Anderson County set the bar high last year with 11 snow days the week before and the week after Christmas break. Rutherford County, it's your serve.



Okay. Blog again when I have an idea that is not vetoed by everyone I know. Ethics-shmethics.

No comments:

Post a Comment