Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Day in the Life of Instagram

I'm on a mission to make this apartment smell delicious. Today: apple crisp heated in a wittle bitty skillet.


I'm also on a mission to be healthy this summer. I'm too lazy to drive to gyms, so I do On Demand workouts at home, then eat spinach.


Before you feel too preached at, you should know I added popcorn chicken and ranch dressing after this picture was taken. But my heart was in the right place.

Then I attempted to fold clothes. Itchy just wanted to lay on them. Silly wiener dog.


Finally, I experimented with Pinterest recipes. This is a sausage and cheese calzone before the heat.


And after...


We've gone over this. I make fancy things now.

Pretend like it didn't spit up on the aluminum foil.

If you want to make it yourself, HERE IS THE RECIPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment