Tuesday, April 19, 2011

First Major Purchase as Independent Tax Payers

This was on our door when Chris got home. Well, not on our door. A note was on our door that this was in the apartment office. This was good news because last time FedEx delivered a package, they just left it on our door step...of our apartment...on the main entrance...where 5 other apartments pass by. Anyway, Chris has a new computer thanks to my Apple Store employee brother, Mark, and grad school. It hasn't left his lap in the past 5 hours, but I'm happy for him. Hopefully PT school will be a little easier without the old Dell that we want to throw every 10 minutes.

In other news, we watched Girl, Interrupted tonight. It's about crazy people in a mental institution and one of my favorite movies. According to Chris, he has no idea why I like this movie, and frankly I don't either. I hate profanity, suicide, and promiscuity, but I love this movie. Chris liked it, though; once again proving we're perfect for each other.


"I come to the meeting last night. They done good" is not proper English. Just had to get that off my chest.

Alright. Segment time.

Adventures in Cooking:  Again, not much of an adventure today. Chris made Shrimp Scampi & Linguini. It was frozen and in a bag. My favorite types of meals. But it was especially great because Chris offered to cook it while I was pouting on the couch about how tired and hungry. He's the best.

You Know Your Hair is Too Long If...: You put on a high waist belt and 5 minutes later realize your hair is trapped in the belt and you can't look down.
Imagine this, with long red hair stuck in the back.


Person I'm Missing Today: My youngest brother Andy and how we would have made great twins if not for the 7 year age gap.
We'll be Nashville buddies soon!
Bible Verse that Rocks Today:
1 Corinthians 15: 3-4 "For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that He was buried, that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures."

No comments:

Post a Comment