Sunday, October 30, 2011

I Survived October 2011

October 2011 is pretty much a blur. I have never been that overwhelmed in my entire life. School, home, life...everything got pretty intense. I think I had one actual conversation with a friend. I definitely made a pretty bad impression on a group of new people who probably think I'm some sort of reclusive zombie. Without Chris, I'm not sure I would have survived at all. Seriously, how many people have a husband who takes over all the housework and cooking so their wife can spaz out on a nightly basis? I'll be spending the month of November making it up to him.

Some things I learned this past month:

1. It's okay to break rules.


2. A campfire and s'mores are good for the soul.

3. Halloween costumes make everything better.

4. A silly husband makes any situation better.

5. I am a terrible Nashvillian. I don't own Toms. I've never been to Green Hills. I don't even know where 12th South is. 

6. I wish my friends were not so spread out. The times in between our reunions are pretty lonesome. Let's decide where we're building our group mansion and get on it!

7. While looking for the above picture, I found these gems:

 
















We were pretending to be Kermit hanging off the back of a motorcycle.

8. The above pictures make me think of my all time favorite picture of me and Heather.
This is what happens when you try to take a serious picture but can't stop laughing. Much like Leslie's visa picture. Which I don't have a copy of. But it was good.

9. I don't finish anything I start because I get distracted.

See all the above pictures.

10. I need to commit to one fun thing a week to ensure October 2011 never happens again. I guess this week's fun thing will be driving to Florida. Yeah baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment