Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthday Blog

It's the moooooost wonderful tiiiiiime of the year!

It's my birthday!

I celebrated with my parents last night. You can probably guess where we went.


26 birthday dinners in a row, baby!

Oh yeah. I'm 26. I don't want to talk about it.

My parents celebrated by giving Itchy the most annoying greatest dog toy ever. He has already torn one squeaker out and is determined to tear the other out by bedtime.
Wait...why did Itchy get a present on my birthday??

You may have noticed that chair in the background of Itchy's picture. Made you look!

But seriously, that's my new ROCKING CHAIR! My parents gave me a rocking chair for the future grandchildren my classroom. Except, we all know I'm not hauling that to my classroom. It will be camping out in the future nursery Chris' study room for a while.


Today, I received the biggest chocolate bar known to man and a Disney princess Valentine card from my students. Ah well...one for two.

But Chris' family surprised me with the most beautiful flowers at school!
My kids got all googly-eyed when I brought them in. Even they know that not everyone gets beautiful flowers from in-laws. I'm lucky. :-)

The best part of the day might be a little bit of a secret. Chris bought me all the fixins for a future small business that I've always dreamed of creating. But I don't want to let the cat out of the bag until I know if I'm good at it or not. 


Now to relax and enjoy a birthday that doesn't involve hospitals, softball games, tanning bed incidents, or anyone being in New York City...twice. All stories for another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment